How to keep your MillieMoo looking fabulous…….
Hand Washing (Recommended)
- Use only a non-bio detergent, I recommend using any of the following Woolite/Dreft/Persil Wool & Silk/Stergene
- Water should be lukewarm, just gently squeeze the fibres together. DO NOT RUB
- Rinse well with lukewarm water; when the water runs clear of suds, gently squeeze the water out. DO NOT WRING
- A small amount of fabric conditioner can be used.
- It is preferable to place knitwear in a laundry bag or pillowcase and a normal spin.
- After the scarf has been washed and spun, due to nature of the design, it will appear to have contracted, just gently pull the scarf width-ways into shape and dry flat on a towel.
- When dry, whilst pulling the scarf width-ways, gently run some steam through the scarf.
DO NOT LET THE IRON TOUCH THE KNITWEAR
- Place knitwear into a laundry bag or pillowcase, using a non-bio detergent as suggested above, use a 30° or Wool wash setting, and dry as for Step 6 given above.